Monday, August 2, 2010

Make Me a Blessing

I'm off to the Oregon Christian Writers Conference in Canby. So, thought I'd bless you this week with a few of the old hymns we used to sing in church.

Make Me a Blessing

Out in the highways and byways of life, Many are weary and sad.
Carry the sunshine where darkness is rife, making the sorrowing glad.

Chorus:
Make me a blessing, make me a blessing,
Out of my life, may Jesus shine.
Make me a blessing, O Savior I pray.
Make me a blessing to someone today.

Tell the sweet story of Christ and His love, Tell of His power to forgive.
Others will trust Him if only your prove True every moment you live.

Give as 'twas given to you in your need, Love as the Master loved you.
Be to the helpless a helper indeed, Unto your mission be true.

As we go about our business on this second day of August, may we be a blessing to someone today.


No comments:

Post a Comment