Saturday, September 4, 2010

Thanks for the Memories!

Hard to believe this year has drawn to an end. When I began blogging on September 4, 2009, I had no idea what to expect. Neither did I realize what a grand adventure this would be.

Cranking out an article every morning (except Sundays) is good discipline. Yes, some posts were better than others, I'll admit that. But it forced me to put BIC (butt in chair) and WRITE. Of course, my other writing slowed.

I didn't produce any novels this year--but I did spend time studying how to write better novels.Since deciding to write fiction, my learning curve has been high!! But let it never be said of me "You can't teach an old dog new tricks." I'm going to keep at it until I get it. And that's my final word on the subject--for now.

Until next time, thanks for the memories! And may God bless you!!

2 comments: