- Do you sense the leading of the Holy Spirit, or are you lead by your own need to make things right?
- Is love for others driving you to help, or is it anger at the injustices you see in a particular situation?
- Do you believe that God is capable of handling the problem, or do you believe that He can't do it without your assistance?
- Are you more concerned with eternal outcomes, or are you focused on the temporal?
- Do you find yourself praying about the situation, or participating in angry discussions over it?
- Are you looking for peaceful ways to bring about change, or are you fomenting trouble?
Having determined what the will of God is, then we should go for it, expending all our energy in pursuit of his goals, never tiring of doing what is right!